To become a member, join on-line or you can send a check for the appropriate amount to P.O. Box 98, Woodstock, CT 06281. Annual notices are mailed in May each year, and are payable by June 1.
- Senior or Student $10
- Basic Individual $25
- Family $45
- Land Protector $100
- Land Caretaker $250
- Land Conservator $500
- Land Granter $1,000
- Lifetime Individual $1000
- Keeper of the Land $2,500
As a member, you will:
- Support the acquisition and stewardship of land managed by The New Roxbury Land Trust.
- Be eligible for a tax deduction. Because The New Roxbury Land Trust is a non-profit corporation, membership dues and donations are tax-deductible, as provided by law.
- Be eligible to vote on matters presented for action at member meetings.
- Receive invitations to the annual meeting and special events.
- Receive our member newsletter.
The New Roxbury Land Trust does not share its mailing or membership lists with others.